Air Handling & Ventilation
These are the systems that help your building “breathe”. They bring in fresh air, remove dirty air, and can be used to provide heating and cooling to your facility. They are vital to your building and the precious people inside.
Air handling unit sizing, constant or variable air flow, fresh air loading, make-up air, filtration, fans, duct distribution, terminal boxes, zoning, diffusers, code requirements, energy use, and more – there is a lot to consider when engineering air handling and ventilation systems. You need a team that understands and considers all of this information when designing these systems on your behalf. We have completed many projects that do just that.
Please have a look at some of our representative projects below so you can see how we have helped others create their Best Building.
Feel free to contact us to learn about how we can help you create your Best Building.
- Fit4Less – Multiple Sites
- YRDSB, E.T. Crowle Public School – HVAC, Controls & Lighting Controls
- Cologix Data Centre
- TELUS Toronto Internet Data Centre – Chiller Plant and Data Space
- Treasure Hill – Skygrove
- Queen’s Park – Tenant Fit-Up
- Ministry of Community and Social Services, Office Renovation
- Aurora Town Hall
- Atlas Health Center
- York Region District School Board – Child Care Centre Upgrades
- WGMC Geosciences Labs – Ventilation Controllers Upgrade
- Large Vehicle Maintenance Facility
- Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre – Interior Renovation w/ Boiler& HVAC System Upgrade
- Toronto Dominion (TD) Bank – RTU Replacement Program
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation (TCHC) – Make-Up Air Unit Replacements
- Shoeless Joe’s – Multiple Locations
- Sealed Air – Fit Out
- Millen Shores Retirement Residence
- Goodlife Fitness – Multiple Sites
- Georgetown Condominium
- FEDEX – New Building
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) – HVAC & Energy Upgrades Program
- Barrie Audi
- Toronto Courthouse – Variable Airflow (Energy) Upgrade
- Bell Canada