Plumbing & Drainage
Water is one of the most important resources on the planet. We cannot survive without water. We need water everywhere that we go. No building is complete unless it has a clean and functioning plumbing system that can provide your people with fresh clean water to drink. Of course, water is also needed for many other uses such as cooking, cleaning, hand-washing, irrigation, testing and production processes, fire-fighting, and flushing waste out of your building.
Drainage systems play an equally important role for your building since they convey waste out of the facility and storm water away from your building. In certain instances, specialty drainage systems and/or local waste treatment may be required to meet ever more stringent regulatory requirements.
The amount of water used in a facility can be heavily dependent on how water is managed; the types of fixtures being used; the systems and processes that require water; irrigation systems; and if any water can be reclaimed for use elsewhere at the facility. Water reclaim systems, for example, would include grey water and storm water recapture systems.
You need a team that understands and considers all of these concepts when designing these systems on your behalf. We have completed many projects that do just that.
Please have a look at some of our representative projects below so you can see how we have helped others create their Best Building.
Feel free to contact us to learn about how we can help you create your Best Building.
- Fit4Less – Multiple Sites
- Cologix Data Centre
- TELUS Toronto Internet Data Centre – Chiller Plant and Data Space
- Treasure Hill – Skygrove
- Queen’s Park – Tenant Fit-Up
- Atlas Health Center
- York Region District School Board – Child Care Centre Upgrades
- Large Vehicle Maintenance Facility
- Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre – Interior Renovation w/ Boiler& HVAC System Upgrade
- University Health Network, Toronto Western Hospital – Domestic Hot Water System Replacement
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation (TCHC) – Plumbing Piping Replacements
- Shoeless Joe’s – Multiple Locations
- Sheraton hotel (Eau Claire) – Riser Repair
- Sealed Air – Fit Out
- Ontario Shores – Chiller Plant
- MOH Resources Rd. – Decommisioning And Abatement
- Millen Shores Retirement Residence
- Medical Marijuana Facilities – Various Sites
- Goodlife Fitness – Multiple Sites
- Georgetown Condominium
- George Drew – Decommissioning and Abatement
- George Drew Complex – Heating Plant, Cooling Plant and Disentanglement
- FEDEX – New Building
- Barrie Audi
- Bell Canada